Bio
Hello lovely people! My name is Celine. I was born and raised in Sacramento as the youngest of three. After years of struggling with illness, I moved to San Francisco after being gratefully slapped in the face with TCM's healing powers and naturally beginning my medicine journey fresh out of highschool with a series of college daze and the slow albeit determined intention of a naive 18 year old ready to take on the job title of "yeah, I can help with that." Fast forward 6 years later...still naive, but now very much aware of it--- now i know i know less than i thought i knew?
I'm a healer of many modalities mainly working as a massage therapist for the past 4 years with a focus in traumatic injury both emotional/physical, and prenatal/postnatal women. I am also a facilitator for bodyworker meetups.
When i'm not working or studying, I'm riding my motorcycle out to nature and pimping it out with flowers and loud mufflers. I play the cello, manage a garden, eat too many sweets, bake too many muffins, and laugh a lot louder than I think I do with a smile too big to fit my face.
P.S. I love science, go science :)
Comments
Post a Comment